Terms and conditions
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
1. "Buyer" means an organisation or a person who buys Goods
2. "Goods" means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
3. "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
4. "Seller" means MEBLE NOKA Dariusz Noculak i Mariusz Kaźmierczak SPÓŁKA CYWILNA 63-604 Baranów ul. Mroczeń 3U, NIP: 6192022293, REGON: 360822648
1. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property Möbler Noka or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Möbler Noka, with copyright authorship for this collection by Möbler Noka, and protected by international copyright laws.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing.
2. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
1. Any description given or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract.
1. When you visit www.moblernoka.se or send e-mails to us, you communicate with us electronically. You agree to receive electronic messages from us. We will communicate with you by e-mail, online chat or by posting notices on this site.
Limitation of liability
1. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer in excess of the contract price or any damage during self-assembly by the Buyer.
2. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury as a result of the Seller's negligence or that of its employees or agents.
Online store offer
1. All goods on the www.moblernoka.se website are given in the Swedish krona SEK
2. All offered products are brand new.
3. Some of the offered goods may be temporarily unavailable which you will be informed about by our employee.
1. The depiction of products and prices are not a binding offer but a non-binding online catalogue. The information on the homepage is subject to change by us and may be changed without notice.
2. You can place your order on our homepage by adding your products of choice into the shopping cart. During the checkout process you will be asked to fill forms about personal information, selection of method shipping and payment. By ordering on our homepage and confirming by clicking the “order with an obligation to pay” button, your order is an offer to us to buy the goods you have ordered on the site.
3. We will acknowledge your order by sending you an automatically generated confirmation email which will contain information on the products ordered, prices, shipping specifications as well as the information filled in by you in the ordering process.
4. The contractual language is English.
1. Mobler Noka offers several payment alternatives. We accept most major payments methods, such as payment by PayPal, major credit cards, bank transfer and Pay by Cash on Delivery.
Way of delivery and Availability
1. We have our own modern transportation fleet thanks to which you can be sure that the parcel will reach you.
2. The store completes orders in the southern part of Sweden (Göteborg, Älvsborg, Jönköping, Halland, Kronoberg, Belking, Skåne)
1. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as the Seller considers unreasonable, they may, without liability on its part, terminate the contract.
We deliver the goods with our own transport. The standard delivery time is 21 business days, unless otherwise stated in the product description.
1. In the case of factory defects of goods or non-compliance with the order, you should contact us by phone +488866622336 or email email@example.com.
2. For correct verification, please give your name, address and number of the damaged item according to the enclosed operating instructions.
3. Correctly submitted complaint may also include a photo and description of how it came to detection of a fault.
5. The time of consideration may vary depending on the type of fault, communication with the customer or the type of goods. The average time for considering a complaint is 21 days, the maximum time for considering complaints in special cases is 90 days.
6. The customer will be informed via email about the consideration of the complaint.
7. In the event of damage to the product through the customer's incosistent use or when bringing the product, complaints will not be considered.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Unpacked product will be not acceptablle to return.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Delivery cost cover by Customers.
1. All products sold are new and covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
2. All defects covered by the guarantee are to be reported in the same way as in the case of a complaint.
3. The warranty does not cover any damage caused by using the furniture contrary to its intended purpose or other defects caused by the user's fault.